Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FIFA 2010 Qualifiers- Are we really gonna play ?




My view: We should not play.

Sending 30 Armenians in a country where they kill Armenian journalists is dangerous. Let's make a political statement.
We will probably play anyway: When you read our president's interview in "Les nouvelles d'Armenie" #136, who opens his harms to business with Turkey? After the visit to Akhtamar ... Let's play Football now !!!
What will happen during the national anthems ?

What about the Footbal organisations .... After Azerbaidjan for the EUFA-08 Qualifiers, now Turkey !!!??? Stupid ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bridal-shower-party-supplies.html]bridal shower Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory